Quantum Metric University (QMU) is how we recommend anyone get started in the QM platform. We start by aligning to your goal. What can we help you solve?
Think about the last site you visited where something wasn’t working the way it was supposed to. What did you do? Did you click a bunch of times, scroll up or down fast? Just leave and go to another site? Or have to call into support? Don’t you wish that the people who build that experience could know what you experienced and do something about it?
You might know.
Who is Quantum Metric?
Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform gives business and technical teams a single version of the truth that is instantly quantified and based on what matters most — your customer’s perspective. The result: Teams are aligned, learn faster and release with confidence.
What is Continuous Product Design?
Continuous Product Design is an approach that we introduced in March 2020 — it’s a customer-defined and quantified approach to continuously perfecting digital products.
How do you decide what to do next?
- How long does it take to understand a revenue impacting issue?
- When you identify an opportunity, e.g. survey or executive escalation, how do you know how big of an issue it is?
- If product wants to fast track a new feature but engineering wants to put it in the backlog, how do teams prioritize?
- What percentage of your time are you spending identifying and fixing the “value leaks” vs. creating new products and experiences for customers?
How We Do It
With simple deployment, Quantum Metric goes to work to capture real-time behavioral and technical data. Your teams get instant, quantified visibility into the customer experience across web, native app, or kiosk. The impact of every interaction is prioritized by the business impact, every session can be replayed, and most importantly, teams work off a single version of the truth that's based on the most important perspective—your customers. That’s why companies, like Home Depot, CVS, American Airlines, and Western Union, tell us that Quantum Metric gets more cross-team adoption than any other digital partner.
Quantum Metric is your Continuous Product Design platform.
- With Quantum Metric you now have:Real-time analytics on behaviors and business impact to prioritize opportunities on customer- and employee-facing apps
- Automated detection of friction, engagement, technical
- Ability to visualize your user experience
- A “single version of the truth” so business and technical teams can speak the same language
Aligning real-time customer experience data for your teams.
- Identify and address customer friction faster
- Optimize conversion flows and increase revenue
- Make data-driven, customer-informed decisions on product enhancements
- Reduce time spent on manual analysis or synthesis across data sources
- Optimize limited resources
Your tools still apply!
Quantum Metric was founded in 2015 by 4x time founder and CEO Mario Ciabarra. In 2019, we were recognized as a Gartner Cool vendor, CNBC Upstart 100, and Deloitte Fast 500. In 2020, we introduced Continuous Product Design as a new approach to delivering digital products faster. Our board of advisors includes former C-suite executives from Cisco, Oracle, AppDynamics, and the founders of Tealeaf and OpinionLab.
Listen to your peers' thoughts on Continuous Product Design.