NOTE: Quantum Metric Visible is the recommended resource moving forward. If you have previously utilized the Quantum Metric plugin, please activate Visible. Questions? Contact QM Support or your QM Account Team.
The Quantum Metric (QM) plugin lets you conveniently launch into your QM environment from the context of your own web app.
- See how QM tracks clicks and taps from your live session, which can be used to build Segment Builder queries for custom analysis
- Watch your current session replay, and use it to quantify issues/errors experienced on your live site to determine impact across your entire customer base
- View the details of your current page
- View replays of your current page
- View the page speed performance of your current page
- (Optionally) View metrics for the page group that matches your current page
- Open frequently used pages in your QM environment
If you have any feedback please use the built-in Help widget in your QM environment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy it!
The QM plugin supports these browsers for the most recent and previous versions only.
- Ensure that you're on a page where you know QM is deployed. The icon will turn pink when QM is detected.
- Pink QM tag is on the page
- Grey QM tag is not on the page
- Make sure that your ad blocker isn't interfering with the Quantum Metric tag. Either allow QM's domains or allow your entire website in the ad blocker.
Open your DevTools (docs for Chrome, Edge) and look for any errors in the Console and Network panels. Send any relevant details to email@example.com
Did you know? This can be used by anyone to generate their own replay to share with others (with or without QM access!).
- We’ve launched a new browser extension that allows you to easily understand customer behavior across your digital properties. From any page on your website you can initiate Visible to see site level metrics, heatmaps, and top engaged elements. You can find more information here!