Quantum Metric University (QMU) offers a clear path to grow your product knowledge across your organization, align your teams on best practices, and foster a culture of Continuous Product Design (CPD).
Please note that all of our learning is available with your Quantum Metric account access. If you're not yet a customer, you can click on these collections and see the course outline as shown here.
Most courses are available in the on-demand Course Library. Each course is a curated mix of feature-centric, or workflow-based approaches to answer your questions in progressive levels of expertise. Our Certification tracks are role-based to gain knowledge across the platform. Badged paths target a top use case with operational best practices to get your goal.
So where do you start?
Then learn more by role or goal.
Foundations > Fundamentals > Business Analyst OR Engineer, depending on your role.
Foundations > Use case badged paths, such as Contextualize VoC Feedback OR Center for CPD: Why?, depending on your goal
Which option is best for you?
After you've taken Foundations, it's time to specialize. Continue with the certification that most closely aligns to your role. Or focus on a use case or specific workflow towards your goal. Check out our collection of badged paths to get you to value faster.
When you're ready to operationalize Quantum Metric we highly recommend our Continuous Product Design (CPD) program. Learn how to make this shift to a customer-centric practice. What works for your teams to build a better digital product, and why?
These role-based certifications start everyone with the QM Foundations and then get deeper by role.
- The Foundations Track is all about jumpstarting your introduction to our platform with the foundations you will use every day. We highly recommend this start for everyone.
- Content Style: Targeted content to explore the foundations of our platform: start with a basic orientation, then learn how to find your own session, explore session replay, and use segmentation.
- Audience: Everyone.
- The Fundamentals Track is about digital foundations, core use cases, and our continuous product design methodology for finding insights. We recommend this for everyone.
- Content Style: Combination of use cases with straightforward foundational concepts and feature overviews.
- Audience: Everyone.
- The Business Analyst Track is about customizing your Quantum Metric interface to get to deeper insights and making insights more accessible across your organization. Here you’ll learn the process our consultants use to deliver results.
- Content Style: Use case and scenario-driven content carefully curated from daily practice in the field with our customers. You will be provided step-by-step learnings to take your practice to the next level.
- Audience: Product teams, UX Designers, Marketing, Data Scientists, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Leadership.
- The Engineer Track is about optimizing the configuration through the setup of events, errors, user attributes, and integrations. We show you the possibilities, how to structure data from capture to optimized design.
- Content Style: High-level feature overviews, with deep technical dive into their uses from our Field Engineers. This content will show you many options to optimize your implementation. and make continuous product development with your data a reality.
- Audience: Product teams, Web Developers, DevOps teams, Customer Support Engineers, Quality Assurance teams, Engineers, Integration Partners, Technical Leaders.
Learn the skills you need towards these top use cases. Find them all here.
For Product & Marketing:
Enhance Funnel Performance
Optimize Customer Journey
Enrich & Inform Experimentation
Optimize Marketing Campaigns
For Service & CX:
Contextualize VoC Feedback
Triage Customer Support Issues
For IT, Ops & Security:
Proactively Monitor Applications
Improve Page Performance
Identify Fraudulent Behaviors
Empower your people.
From Product Managers to Program Managers, your teams need to work together to build a better product for your customers. Find out how to enable speed to insight and empower a culture built on collaboration and customer obsession. Activate your Center for Continuous Product Design (CPD) with the following plan. Start by getting certified in CPD Foundations, then activate a Center for CPD with our step-by-step program plan.
See more in the Center for Continuous Product Design (CPD).