How do I certify?
Certification tracks offer a structured format to learn with a mix of curated Tutorials and Course Material. Assessments help you test your knowledge and retention as you go, proving your expertise. Certificates never expire once earned, even when we add new courses to a track.
Complete + Pass
- You must complete all modules (courses) by clicking Next after every task.
- You must pass all assessments at 80% or higher on each.
There are no time limits. You'll get a score with each assessment and if you don't at first succeed, you may retake any assessments—any time.
After you Submit answers, you must click the final Next to complete a course.
How to QMU
- All tracks offer individual Certification
- No pre-requisites—we recommend Foundations as your starting point
- You can watch course materials as a team, then take the assessments individually to receive credit towards Certification.
This is QMU Live! The practice we recommend for your teams.
How to complete a course.
As you progress through any course content, make sure to click the call to action button in the top right corner to cross tasks off your list.