You can now create new, or review previously submitted, Discovered Insights directly from The Quad! Your QM Account Team can also create these for your account and view your submitted insights. This will allow all team members to stay aligned on your journey to Continuous Product Design!
How to Create or View a Discovered Insights:
- Click on the ? Help menu within your Quantum Metric platform and select Discovered Insights. This will bring you to your Discovered Insights list for your organization.
- To create a new event, click 'New' to create a record. You can also simply review previously submitted events from the list.
- Fill out all of the required fields in the record, and any additional fields that you have data pertaining to.
- Click Save at the bottom of the record, and you are all set!
Note: These definitions are also listed in the record when you hover over the i icon.
- Event Date: The date on which the event occurred or was recorded.
- Status: Please update the status as needed.
- Status Notes: Additional context on the current status and next steps.
- Insight Title: Please provide a brief title to help identify insight events quickly.
- Insight Description: Please provide detail on exactly what occurred and the impact it had.
- Query Links: Please provide link(s) to any QM queries that were created to help capture or track this insight.
- Replay Links: Please add any link(s) to the QM replay that clearly depicts this event.
- Opportunity Currency Value: The total dollar value that was at risk or was impacted by the event that was captured. If no measurable sum was captured, leave as $0.
- Currency Type: The country code for the currency type we are measuring opportunity cost in. (e.g. USD or AED)
- Opportunity Details: Please provide contextual detail on how the total Opportunity value was determined (e.g. average shopping cart value of X number of customers).
- Client Notes: Any notes you would like to include or provide to your QM team.
- Category, Sub or brand: The type of event, the QM subscription it was on, or the child brand.
- Additional Notes: Provide any additional notes that are relevant to what occurred or was resolved during this event.
- Annual Opportunity Link: If you have a link to any queries or resources that confirm the Opportunity cost of this event add them here.
- ROI Event Name: This is a randomly generated number to identify unique ROI Events.
- Account Name: The name of your account in the QM database.
- Submitted By: Who discovered the insight? If your account team submitted this on your behalf, it will state Quantum Metric.
Questions? Reach out to your QM Account Team—we are here to help!
Did you know? You can learn more about our Discovered Insights Tracker and best practices for using it in our QMU course: Tracking Insights with QM.